Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow - F'all

It snowed this weekend ("Did it?" I hear you cry).

I didn't turn up for the start of the ride and I haven't heard that anyone else did.

Because of the snow I'd only had about two hours sleep - my girls had been to Brighton on Saturday evening and were stuck on the A23 at Handcross Hill on the way back. Even though they're no longer children, I can't help but worry, hence no sleep until they were safely home.

Not cycling meant that I could enjoy my Granddaughters first experience of snow and I took her out on a toboggan, built a snowman and threw snowballs with her - she loved it.

Next weeks ride is one of our regular Introductory Rides. It will start from Three Bridges Station at 10:00 hrs and will be a very easy loop suitable for all abilities with the aim being to finish at midday. Obviously, if the snow and ice are still around, the itinerary will be subject to change - watch this blog and/or our website for last minute information.

No comments:

Post a Comment