Sunday 29 December 2013

Mince Pie Ride

We had a very pleasant post-Christmas ride.

The day started badly for me as I overslept and found I had just 20 minutes to do my 40 minute ride to Horsham, however, Val saved the day and gave me a lift. We were the only two riders at the start and so we set off and arrived at Barbara's a few minutes later. Along with Barbara and her mum, we launched into some very nice mince pies and, in the words of Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks, damned fine coffee. Ros then arrived thus giving us an excuse for second helpings all round. Ros was on her way by train and bike from East Grinstead to Winchester and it was good to see her.

Eventually we ventured back outside, Ros headed for the station, Val and I back to where her car was parked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment